What to keep in mind.
Vital things to keep in mind for choosing the right web developer or website design company.
After scouring the web and finding the three websites that you really love the look of (and the three you gag at the sight of) as examples of what you do and don’t want, and you’ve boiled your website-creating candidate pool down to a handful. But how to choose the best one? The questions to ask yourself at this point are:
- Does the web design company or individual have experience working with websites with similar functionality to mine?
- Does the web developer often create a clean and intuitive navigation?
- Has the company published their referees? Are the websites in the company / developer’s portfolio still using the design?
- Is branding work required? If so, is the development company experienced with branding?
- Is marketing, SEO or conversion rate work required, if so, is the web company or individual able to fulfill this?
- Does the designer/developer offer testimonials or referrals that are easy to get in touch with?